We have a lot to be thankful for this holiday season at Huski.ai this year.
First, we’re thankful for YOU
Growing client base
It’s incredible to reflect on how far we’ve come since we first went to market in February.
Less than two weeks after we began reaching out to prospective clients, we celebrated our first paid subscriber. Since then, we’ve had the pleasure of onboarding the greatest clients we could ask for to our platform. Recently, we celebrated a pretty big win: the in-house and external counsel of one of the world’s most famous (and litigious) brands committed to Huski.ai for our online infringement detection and enforcement tools.
As an early-stage startup, it’s so rewarding to hear your enthusiasm about what we’re doing and where we’re going. Clients and community are at the heart of all that we do, and we couldn’t be more thankful to have the opportunity to work with such a great community of passionate, intelligent leaders.
Thank you for believing in our vision. Thank you for trusting us. Thank you for your feedback. It is an honor to serve you!
2022 in Review: Conferences, Publications, Webinars, and more!
As we continued to innovating and building our client base, we also participated in community events and activities. We’ve listed some of the highlights below!
- CEO Henry Du participates in WIPO Conversation on Intellectual Property (IP) and Frontier Technologies: Fifth Session, Panel 5: Frontier technologies and novel private sector IP solutions
- We head to Washington DC for the International Trademark Association (INTA) 2022 Annual Meeting where we debut our platform to the broader community. #INTA2022
- Huski.ai is profiled by leading #LegalTech journalist Robert Ambrogi: Newly Launched Huski Uses AI-Powered Image Recognition to Help IP Lawyers Protect Clients’ Trademarks
- In collaboration with Professor Jiawei Zhang, we published a series of insights uncovering USPTO Trademark Application Trends
- We publish a blog post on IPWatchdog, Inc: Unleashing the Power of AI to Fight Bad Faith Trademark Registrations
- We publish a press release in which we share more details about our recent insight series: Is the “Next Big Thing” Hidden in Trademark Records? Silicon Valley Startup Uses Advanced AI Technology to Reveal Economic Trends from a Surprising Source
- We attend the Intellectual Property Owners Association (IPO) Annual Meeting in Los Angeles #IPOAM2022
- Huski.ai’s participation – alongside other industry leaders from Clarivate, Corsearch, and Alt Legal - IP Management Software – in The IP service provider of 2027: roundtable discussion is published in WTR Special Report Q3 2022: Brand protection 2027: Why trademark practitioners must prepare for the future now
- We publish The Best Trademark Lawyers in the US 2022 - 2023: The first data-driven ranking based on millions of USPTO trademark application records. This is the first fully objective ranking of US trademark attorneys and was based on a weighted index of 7 different success indicators.
- We publish a follow-up study of top attorneys who specialize in registering Web3-related trademarks: Top 25 US Trademark Attorneys Specialized in Web3 Identified By Big Data and AI
- We attend both days of World Trademark Review Live: USA in New York City
- We sponsor and attend Blockchain Law for Social Good Center‘s 2022 Conference in San Francisco #BL4SGconf2022
- We attend TechCrunch Disrupt San Francisco 2022
- World Trademark Review publishes a story about a trend we found in our big data anlaysis of USPTO trademark filing activity: Data reveals “surprising” speediness of applications filed by US attorneys with significant Chinese client base
- We host a sold-out, cross-industry virtual roundtable discussion on emerging issues in IP and generative AI: The ownership of creativity: human or machine in the age of AI and Web3
- Huski.ai is honored with “Best Technology Innovation” Award at Hurun America Summit 2022
- We had the honor of meeting with representatives of the House Judiciary Intellectual Property Subcommittee for a briefing on AI and intellectual property issues
What’s on our docket
What started out as a search engine has now become a true SaaS solution that makes practicing trademark law easier. As always, we’re continuing to release improvements and new features to our existing products. We have some exciting new features coming soon (like international searching, improved user functionality, and more). Have something you want or need? Let us know! We love your feedback.
- Webinar: The Future of AI Generated Content and Copyright Clearance. Live! December 1, 2022.
- Upcoming webinar with the ABA (date/time TBA)
- Huski Virtual Summit 2023 (date/time TBA)
End of year sales
We have special offers available to new users who subscribe to Huski.ai before the end of 2022. We want to show our appreciation of our earliest users who joined us in our first year of business. New subscribers will also have first access to product releases scheduled to go live by the end of Q1 (Hint: it’s something you’ve all been asking for!)
It’s been a remarkable first year of serving the IP community. We’re exciting to continue innovating and making strides in 2023!
The Huski.ai Team
Hao Du, Ph.D., CEO & Co-Founder
Guan Wang, CTO & Co-Founder
Tessa Molnar, Sr. Manager of Sales & Business Development